Stonefield International Ltd warrants our instruments to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for as long as it is owned by the original retail purchaser. This warranty does not include pickups, switches, jacks, controls, all other electronic components, tuning machines, hardware, pickguards, plated surfaces, cases, and case hardware.
This warranty applies only to the original retail purchaser when this instrument is purchased direct from Stonefield® or an authorised Stonefield® dealer and is subject to the limitations set forth herein. IMPORTANT: Please retain your original sales receipt as proof of purchase validating this warranty.
Defective components that qualify for coverage under this warranty will be repaired or replaced by local providers (at Stonefield’s discretion) without charge. Contact Stonefield® at www.stonefieldmusic.com to discuss all potential warranty related services.
All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated with warranty service and repairs on Stonefield® instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser, as is any service initiated for the purpose of customising setups or adjustments beyond factory specifications. Initial standard setup and adjustment of the instrument and its components at the time of purchase are considered normal dealer product preparation and are not covered by this warranty.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS:
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
- Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings.
- Setups, adjustments, or routine maintenance of any kind.
- Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or contact with sun, fire, moisture, perspiration, body salts and acids, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made of vinyl, plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Stonefield® approved polishes.
- Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration.
- Any damage to an instrument resulting from customisation or modification.
- Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument or case including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces, tuning machines, pickguards, handles, latches, case hardware, etc.
- All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
- Shrinkage, cracking, or deterioration of plastic bindings.
- Any instrument whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
- Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an authorised Stonefield® dealer.
- Instruments that have been serviced by persons not authorised by Stonefield®.